- India set to become world's fastest growing e-commerce market
- Bitcoin's days are numbered – MunKnee
- The technology revealing fingerprints' hidden secrets BBC News
- Buy Bitcoin… but hold your gold – Daily Bell
- Facebook gets virtual-reality start-up for $2B
- IPO Market Gets Even Hotter
- Are biotech stocks a popping bubble? – Bloomberg
- Singapore scientists create stem cells from drop of blood – Kurzweil
- Colon cancer can be detected early by new DNA test News Tracking Media
- Soligent and SunWize combine to form largest solar distributor – GreenTech Solar
- As stocks spring into March madness will hot solar cool? – Agora Financial
- US Solar market grew 41% had record year in 2013 – GreenTech Solar
- Vodafone to Buy Ono in $10 Billion Spanish Cable Push
- Facebook-WhatsApp Deal Has MagicJack CEO Talking Billions
- Burger King to Add Mobile-Phone Payment at U.S. Stores
- Qualcomm, Intel Threatened as Allwinner Nabs Tablet Share
- Netflix’s Interconnect Deal With Comcast Explained: Inside Scoop
- A VC’s Take on Small-Cap Market Reform
- Green Throttle’s Post Google Pivot
- CNN Said to Get Flipboard Stake in Sale of Zite
- Compare the NSA's Facebook malware denial to its own secret documents – The Intercept
- How the NSA plans to infect "millions" of computers with malware – The Intercept
- Is the USA the world's only cyber-super power? – ADI News
- Fighting a cyber war from deep beneath London – Telegraph
- Ukraine (cyber) war in full swing – News24
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: an unnecessary argument – Daily Bell
- New York now accepting applications for digital currency exchanges – CoinDesk
- Price does not reflect true dangers of owning Bitcoins – SRSrocco Report
- If Mt. Gox were a bank and bitcoin were regulated – Dollar Vigilante
- Tokyo looking to regulate bitcoin – MarketWatch
- The face behind Bitcoin – Newsweek
- CEO of Bitcoin exchange dies in Singapore – Huffington Post
- Solar financier OneRoof now public on TSX via reverse merger – GreenTech Media
- 5 crucial solar manufacturing stats for 2014 – GreenTech Media
- Another blueprint for 100% renewables by mid-century – GreenTech Media
- Top 10 solar PV markets show shifts in global demand – Solar Plaza
- Module costs dip below 50 cents per Watt – Greentech Solar
- US Solar market grew 41%, had record year in 2013 – Greentech Solar
- Can no-money-down financing unlock- – Greentech Efficiency
- Venture investors flock to off-grid solar – Greentech Solar
- AES launches modular grid battery alternative – Greentech Grid
- Why utilities will soon be obsolete in HI and CA – Smart Grid News
- Shining a light on the future of energy
- Big Solar combined with big storage at SolarReserve – Greentech Solar
- Solar paired with storage is a 'real, near and present' – Greentech Grid
- Are we headed for a solar supply crunch? – Greentech Solar
- Shutdown of Mt. Gox Rattles Bitcoin Market
- HP reins in revenue slide as turnaround progresses
- With WhatsApp deal, Sequoia Capital burnishes reputation
- Groupon forecasts quarterly loss on hike in marketing costs
- 3D printing the human body – Liberty Crier
- The healthcare crisis of the century – Casey Research
- Golden Tech Media will be launching its new website in March 2013.
- Golden Fortunes is upgrading its website and will be launching in March 2013.
- Largo Resources provides update on Vanadium project, March 14 2014.
The Latest Articles And Blog Posts From Industry Experts:
Various Sector's Company And Industry News, Articles From Industry Experts And Updated Watch List Portfolios.
Latest Tech News
Autonomy founder Lynch set for $5 billion Hewlett-Packard court showdownMike Lynch, once hailed as Britain's answer to Bill Gates, faces Hewlett-Packard (HP) in London's High Court on Monday in a multi-billion dollar showdown over...
Nokia plays down compliance issues after shares dropNokia sought to play down the risks of an investigation into compliance issues at its Alcatel-Lucent business after its shares fell sharply on Friday.
- Europe needs private A.I. champion, German minister tells paperEurope needs to think about creating an artificial intelligence company that is able to keep up with global rivals, German Economy Minister Peter Altmaier told...
- Europe must build world's best batteries to save jobs: German ministerGerman Economy Minister Peter Altmaier said Europe was under pressure in the race to set up production of battery cells for electric cars in order...
- Pinterest steps up planning for IPO, aims to list shares on NYSE in April: WSJImage-search company Pinterest Inc has sped up the timing of its initial public offering, as it looks to tap into a red-hot market for new...
- German minister on Facebook password glitch: Didn't expect such frightening unprofessionalismGermany's Justice Minister on Friday said she would hardly have expected such "frightening unprofessionalism" from Facebook after the company acknowledged a glitch that exposed passwords...
- ..." class="lightTip" target="_blank" > China's Evergrande Health aims to build production capacity for up to 1 million EVs in...China's Evergrande Health said on Friday it aims to build production capacity for 500,000 to 1 million electric vehicles in three years.
- Alibaba, Tencent, car makers set up $1.5 billion China ride-hailing ventureAlibaba, Tencent, Suning, and car makers including Chongqing Changan Automobile have set up a $1.5 billion Chinese ride-hailing venture, a move that could test the...
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employeesFacebook Inc said on Thursday it has resolved a glitch that exposed passwords of millions of users stored in readable format within its internal systems...
- Apple's iPhone struggles unravel ambitions of Japan DisplayWhen Japan Display Inc broke ground on a new factory in central Japan in 2015, the future looked bright for one of the world's top...
- ..." class="lightTip" target="_blank" >Chinese smartphone firms jazz up products, seize turf in home market from AppleSmartphone retailers in China say it's a tough sell of late with consumers reluctant to upgrade, put off by chill economic winds.
- NYSE wins Uber, Pinterest listings: sourcesUber Technologies Inc and Pinterest, two of the highest profile internet companies planning to go public this year, have picked the New York Stock Exchange...
- FDA says cybersecurity vulnerabilities found in some Medtronic devicesThe U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Thursday said cybersecurity vulnerabilities were identified in Medtronic Plc's implantable cardiac devices, clinic programmers, and home monitors.
- New York Times CEO warns publishers ahead of Apple news launchApple Inc is expected to launch an ambitious new entertainment and paid digital news service on Monday, as the iPhone maker pushes back against streaming...
- Trump announces pick for U.S. chief technology officerU.S. President Donald Trump will nominate Michael Kratsios to be the country's chief technology officer, the White House said on Thursday, filling a role that...
- Oslo to become first city to charge electric taxis over the airNorway's capital Oslo will become the first city in the world to install wireless charging systems for electric taxis, hoping to make recharging quick and...
- Tesla sues former employees for allegedly stealing data, Autopilot source codeTesla Inc filed a lawsuit on Thursday against a former engineer at the company, claiming he copied the source code for its Autopilot technology before...
- GM to announce $300 million investment in Orion EV/AV plantGeneral Motors Co will announce on Friday plans to invest $300 million in a suburban Detroit plant that builds electric and self-driving vehicles for Chevrolet...
- Nokia says it is not taking on new business in IranFinnish telecom equipment maker Nokia does not plan to take on any new business in Iran in 2019, it said in its annual report on...
- GameStop names George Sherman as CEOGameStop Corp, the world's largest video game retailer, on Thursday named George Sherman as chief executive officer and member of its board, effective April 15.
Gold is already up $120 in 2014.
Maybe it’s time investors revisit the gold story, with physical shortages and willing buyers, we may never see under $1250 an ounce again.
While gold it not the most exciting tech story, there is a good chance that gold will be reintroduced into the monetary system for commerce and payments.
Read more ...
Tech Investor Report is the largest on-line directory for investors to learn about the best Tech Companies.
Is your company Tech Savvy enough to be listed on our site?
Start Getting "AutoMagic IA Investor Awareness" Today.
Contact us to have your company reviewed for listing on our site, then start getting investor exposure right away.Note: Not all tech companies will be approved for a full listing.
- Europe needs private A.I. champion, German minister tells paper