- India set to become world's fastest growing e-commerce market
- Bitcoin's days are numbered – MunKnee
- The technology revealing fingerprints' hidden secrets BBC News
- Buy Bitcoin… but hold your gold – Daily Bell
- Facebook gets virtual-reality start-up for $2B
- IPO Market Gets Even Hotter
- Are biotech stocks a popping bubble? – Bloomberg
- Singapore scientists create stem cells from drop of blood – Kurzweil
- Colon cancer can be detected early by new DNA test News Tracking Media
- Soligent and SunWize combine to form largest solar distributor – GreenTech Solar
- As stocks spring into March madness will hot solar cool? – Agora Financial
- US Solar market grew 41% had record year in 2013 – GreenTech Solar
- Vodafone to Buy Ono in $10 Billion Spanish Cable Push
- Facebook-WhatsApp Deal Has MagicJack CEO Talking Billions
- Burger King to Add Mobile-Phone Payment at U.S. Stores
- Qualcomm, Intel Threatened as Allwinner Nabs Tablet Share
- Netflix’s Interconnect Deal With Comcast Explained: Inside Scoop
- A VC’s Take on Small-Cap Market Reform
- Green Throttle’s Post Google Pivot
- CNN Said to Get Flipboard Stake in Sale of Zite
- Compare the NSA's Facebook malware denial to its own secret documents – The Intercept
- How the NSA plans to infect "millions" of computers with malware – The Intercept
- Is the USA the world's only cyber-super power? – ADI News
- Fighting a cyber war from deep beneath London – Telegraph
- Ukraine (cyber) war in full swing – News24
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: an unnecessary argument – Daily Bell
- New York now accepting applications for digital currency exchanges – CoinDesk
- Price does not reflect true dangers of owning Bitcoins – SRSrocco Report
- If Mt. Gox were a bank and bitcoin were regulated – Dollar Vigilante
- Tokyo looking to regulate bitcoin – MarketWatch
- The face behind Bitcoin – Newsweek
- CEO of Bitcoin exchange dies in Singapore – Huffington Post
- Solar financier OneRoof now public on TSX via reverse merger – GreenTech Media
- 5 crucial solar manufacturing stats for 2014 – GreenTech Media
- Another blueprint for 100% renewables by mid-century – GreenTech Media
- Top 10 solar PV markets show shifts in global demand – Solar Plaza
- Module costs dip below 50 cents per Watt – Greentech Solar
- US Solar market grew 41%, had record year in 2013 – Greentech Solar
- Can no-money-down financing unlock- – Greentech Efficiency
- Venture investors flock to off-grid solar – Greentech Solar
- AES launches modular grid battery alternative – Greentech Grid
- Why utilities will soon be obsolete in HI and CA – Smart Grid News
- Shining a light on the future of energy
- Big Solar combined with big storage at SolarReserve – Greentech Solar
- Solar paired with storage is a 'real, near and present' – Greentech Grid
- Are we headed for a solar supply crunch? – Greentech Solar
- Shutdown of Mt. Gox Rattles Bitcoin Market
- HP reins in revenue slide as turnaround progresses
- With WhatsApp deal, Sequoia Capital burnishes reputation
- Groupon forecasts quarterly loss on hike in marketing costs
- 3D printing the human body – Liberty Crier
- The healthcare crisis of the century – Casey Research
- Golden Tech Media will be launching its new website in March 2013.
- Golden Fortunes is upgrading its website and will be launching in March 2013.
- Largo Resources provides update on Vanadium project, March 14 2014.
The Latest Articles And Blog Posts From Industry Experts:
Various Sector's Company And Industry News, Articles From Industry Experts And Updated Watch List Portfolios.
Latest Tech News
Microsoft shares hit record highs, powered by growing cloud salesMicrosoft Corp on Thursday beat analysts' estimates for fourth-quarter revenue and profit, driven by continued sales increases from its cloud business and sending its...
Netflix sinks on subscriber losses, analysts still see growthWall Street brokerages stuck to a positive outlook on Netflix Inc on Thursday, betting that a strong content slate for the rest of 2019 would...
BMW, Tencent to open computing center in China for self-driving carsGerman automaker BMW and Chinese online gaming giant Tencent Holdings are teaming up to launch a computing center in China that will help...
UK's new PM must take 5G decision on Huawei urgently: committeeThe new prime minister must take a decision on whether to include China's Huawei in Britain's 5G telecoms network urgently as the ongoing debate is...
Trump says looking closely at Amazon's bid on $10 billion Pentagon contractU.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday his administration was looking closely at Amazon.com's bid on a $10 billion cloud contract with the Defense Department...
Transport app FlixMobility gets Germany's biggest tech funding round to drive growthTransport app FlixMobility has raised around 500 million euros ($561 million) in Germany's biggest tech funding round to date to back investments in its expansion,...
G7 urges tough Libra regulation, agrees to tax digital giantsDigital currencies such as Facebook's planned Libra raise serious concerns and must be regulated as tightly as possible to ensure they do not upset the...
EU clears Vodafone's $22 billion Liberty dealBrussels gave its blessing to Vodafone's $22 billion purchase of Liberty Global's cable networks in Germany and central Europe, clearing the way for...
Libra launch won't happen until regulators are happy: CoeureGlobal regulators will not let Facebook launch its Libra currency until all their concerns, ranging from money laundering to financial stability, have been addressed and...
Police need intercept tools as mobile networks develop: EuropolEuropean law enforcement agencies set to lose the ability to tap criminals' mobile devices with the launch of 5G technology must be brought into discussions...
Russia fines Google for failing to filter search resultsRussia's communications watchdog fined Google 700,000 roubles ($11,100) on Thursday for failing to fulfil legal requirements to remove entries from its search results that Moscow...
Stablecoins like Libra must be held to highest standards: G7Stablecoins like Facebook's Libra can foster financial inclusion but they must be held "to the highest regulatory standards" to ensure that they aren't used to...
Online bank N26 extends latest funding round in expansion pushBerlin-based N26 said on Thursday it raised an additional $170 million in its latest funding round, driving up its valuation to $3.5 billion, as the...
Indonesia aims to start electric vehicle production in 2022Indonesia is aiming to start producing electric vehicles (EVs) in 2022, a senior official at the Industry Ministry told Reuters on Thursday, after a number...
Netflix shares plunge as global growth falls short, U.S. customers shrinkNetflix Inc said on Wednesday it lost U.S. streaming customers for the first time in eight years and missed targets for new subscribers overseas,...
TSMC expects 5G to drive earnings, flags South Korea-Japan spat as riskTaiwan's TSMC forecast that robust demand for 5G chips will drive a stronger second-half even as it anticipates a dispute between Japan and South Korea...
Exclusive: Ping An-backed Lufax to ditch P2P lending on regulatory woes - sourcesLufax, one of China's largest online wealth management platforms that is backed by financial giant Ping An Insurance , plans to exit its once-core peer-to-peer...
Japan to lead development of SWIFT network for cryptocurrency: sourceJapan's government is leading a global push to set up an international network for cryptocurrency payments, similar to the SWIFT network used by banks, in...
G7 finance chiefs agree to tackle digital tax challenges: summaryG7 finance ministers agreed to address the tax challenges raised by the digital economy and push ahead with plans for a minimum corporate tax level,...
- EBay beats second-quarter revenue estimates
Gold is already up $120 in 2014.
Maybe it’s time investors revisit the gold story, with physical shortages and willing buyers, we may never see under $1250 an ounce again.
While gold it not the most exciting tech story, there is a good chance that gold will be reintroduced into the monetary system for commerce and payments.