- India set to become world's fastest growing e-commerce market
- Bitcoin's days are numbered – MunKnee
- The technology revealing fingerprints' hidden secrets BBC News
- Buy Bitcoin… but hold your gold – Daily Bell
- Facebook gets virtual-reality start-up for $2B
- IPO Market Gets Even Hotter
- Are biotech stocks a popping bubble? – Bloomberg
- Singapore scientists create stem cells from drop of blood – Kurzweil
- Colon cancer can be detected early by new DNA test News Tracking Media
- Soligent and SunWize combine to form largest solar distributor – GreenTech Solar
- As stocks spring into March madness will hot solar cool? – Agora Financial
- US Solar market grew 41% had record year in 2013 – GreenTech Solar
- Vodafone to Buy Ono in $10 Billion Spanish Cable Push
- Facebook-WhatsApp Deal Has MagicJack CEO Talking Billions
- Burger King to Add Mobile-Phone Payment at U.S. Stores
- Qualcomm, Intel Threatened as Allwinner Nabs Tablet Share
- Netflix’s Interconnect Deal With Comcast Explained: Inside Scoop
- A VC’s Take on Small-Cap Market Reform
- Green Throttle’s Post Google Pivot
- CNN Said to Get Flipboard Stake in Sale of Zite
- Compare the NSA's Facebook malware denial to its own secret documents – The Intercept
- How the NSA plans to infect "millions" of computers with malware – The Intercept
- Is the USA the world's only cyber-super power? – ADI News
- Fighting a cyber war from deep beneath London – Telegraph
- Ukraine (cyber) war in full swing – News24
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: an unnecessary argument – Daily Bell
- New York now accepting applications for digital currency exchanges – CoinDesk
- Price does not reflect true dangers of owning Bitcoins – SRSrocco Report
- If Mt. Gox were a bank and bitcoin were regulated – Dollar Vigilante
- Tokyo looking to regulate bitcoin – MarketWatch
- The face behind Bitcoin – Newsweek
- CEO of Bitcoin exchange dies in Singapore – Huffington Post
- Solar financier OneRoof now public on TSX via reverse merger – GreenTech Media
- 5 crucial solar manufacturing stats for 2014 – GreenTech Media
- Another blueprint for 100% renewables by mid-century – GreenTech Media
- Top 10 solar PV markets show shifts in global demand – Solar Plaza
- Module costs dip below 50 cents per Watt – Greentech Solar
- US Solar market grew 41%, had record year in 2013 – Greentech Solar
- Can no-money-down financing unlock- – Greentech Efficiency
- Venture investors flock to off-grid solar – Greentech Solar
- AES launches modular grid battery alternative – Greentech Grid
- Why utilities will soon be obsolete in HI and CA – Smart Grid News
- Shining a light on the future of energy
- Big Solar combined with big storage at SolarReserve – Greentech Solar
- Solar paired with storage is a 'real, near and present' – Greentech Grid
- Are we headed for a solar supply crunch? – Greentech Solar
- Shutdown of Mt. Gox Rattles Bitcoin Market
- HP reins in revenue slide as turnaround progresses
- With WhatsApp deal, Sequoia Capital burnishes reputation
- Groupon forecasts quarterly loss on hike in marketing costs
- 3D printing the human body – Liberty Crier
- The healthcare crisis of the century – Casey Research
- Golden Tech Media will be launching its new website in March 2013.
- Golden Fortunes is upgrading its website and will be launching in March 2013.
- Largo Resources provides update on Vanadium project, March 14 2014.
The Latest Articles And Blog Posts From Industry Experts:
Various Sector's Company And Industry News, Articles From Industry Experts And Updated Watch List Portfolios.
Latest Tech News
Asian firms shuffle production around the region as China tariffs hitA growing number of Asian manufacturers of products ranging from memory chips to machines tools are moving to shift production from China to other...
China shuts thousands of websites in clean-up campaign: XinhuaChina has shut down more than 4,000 websites and online accounts in a three-month campaign against "harmful" online information, the official Xinhua news agency said...
White House draft order directs probes into tech giants: BloombergThe White House has drafted an executive order that would push federal antitrust and law enforcement agencies to probe the business practices of social media...
The artist as an algorithm: robot-made Rembrandt for saleRobots can do many of the jobs previously performed by humans, but could they ever replace artists?
- Chinese police arrest 21 over data theft at Alibaba's delivery arm: XinhuaChinese police on Friday arrested 21 suspects in connection with the theft of customer information from Alibaba Group Holding's logistics affiliate Cainiao Network, state news...
Google CEO Sundar Pichai denies efforts to tweak search results: AxiosGoogle's Chief Executive Sundar Pichai denied reports of efforts to politically bias the company's internet search results, Axios reported on Friday citing a memo.
- FCC chairman ramps up defense of net neutrality repealWith a federal appeals court preparing to consider the Trump administration's reversal of Obama-era U.S. net neutrality regulations, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission...
- As new iPhones go on sale, studies reveal chips from Intel and ToshibaApple Inc's latest iPhones hit stores around the world on Friday, featuring components made by Intel Corp and Toshiba among others, according...
- Farfetch tops price range in IPO in boon to luxury marketFarfetch priced its shares above its targeted range on Friday in a New York flotation that values the online luxury retailer at over $5.8...
- Comcast and Fox take $34 billion battle for Britain's Sky to the wireComcast and Twenty-First Century Fox face a quick-fire auction for British broadcaster Sky on Saturday after neither side backed down in a...
- Uber in talks to buy food delivery firm Deliveroo: BloombergRide-hailing company Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL] is in early talks to buy food delivery company Deliveroo, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the...
- Switzerland tries to stem blockchain exodus by improving access to banksIn an effort to maintain its status as a cryptocurrency hub, Switzerland has taken steps to help blockchain companies access the traditional financial system by...
- U.S. Justice Department may delay meeting on possible social media bias: sourceThe Justice Department is considering delaying a meeting with state attorneys general planned for next week to discuss concerns about conservative voices being stifled on...
- Google defends Gmail data sharing, gives few details on violationsAlphabet Inc's Google gave details about its policies for third-party Gmail add-ons but stopped short of fully addressing questions from U.S. senators about developers who...
- Startup Picnic runs grocery delivery bus in Dutch online shopping boomComing to a stop outside yet another front door on Utrecht's narrow streets, 25-year-old Susann Huber gets out of her electric minivan, pulls out a...
- A call to the boss: Indonesia contends with aggressive Chinese online lendersIndonesian authorities have generally opened their arms to fintech companies offering online loans in Southeast Asia's biggest economy, viewing them as a way of getting...
- Facebook to drop on-site support for political campaignsFacebook Inc said on Thursday that it would no longer dispatch employees to the offices of political campaigns to offer support ahead of elections,...
- Google staff discussed tweaking search results to counter travel ban: WSJGoogle employees brainstormed ways to alter search functions to counter the Trump administration's controversial 2017 travel ban, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday, citing...
- ..." class="lightTip" target="_blank" >White House pledges to step up cyber offense on hackers
Gold is already up $120 in 2014.
Maybe it’s time investors revisit the gold story, with physical shortages and willing buyers, we may never see under $1250 an ounce again.
While gold it not the most exciting tech story, there is a good chance that gold will be reintroduced into the monetary system for commerce and payments.
Read more ...
- Chinese police arrest 21 over data theft at Alibaba's delivery arm: Xinhua